The Parallella was once again voted one of the top ten Linux Single Board Computers. Considering that there are now literally hundreds of inexpensive SBCs in the market. Considering how different the Parallella is, I think it’s pretty awesome that we made the list. Thank you!!!
Some highlights from the Top 10 List:
- Raspberry Pi, Bealebone are still the most popular boards (no surprises there)
- The Parallella is the only board on the list with an FPGA
- The Parallella is the only board on the list with > 4 CPU cores
- The Parallella and the Odroid-C1 are the only ones that support GbE
- We placed ahead of Intel! (poke #1, wink)
- Nvidia is not on the list! (poke #2, wink)
For the full survey results, go to Linux.com.
Our goal for 2015 is to take Parallella from a promising platform to a powerful product!