I am very happy to tell you that the first Parallella Technical Conference (PTC ) (or “parallella meetup” if you like) will be held on May 30th in Tokyo, Japan!!
A thousand thanks to Masafumi Ohta (who organized the first Raspberry Pi meetup in Japan) and RS Components for helping out with the organization of the event!
Date: May 30th, 14:00-18:00
Location: “DMM.make” Akiba (https://akiba.dmm-make.com/)
If you have demos, hacks, or presentations that you want to show off, then please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Submissions and presentations accepted in Japanese and English)
[May 21 Update: Submissions now closed, program below]
- The Past, Present, and (p)Future of the Parallella Project, Andreas Olofsson
- An Introduction to Parallella, Masafumi Ohta
- Parallel computing history and programming model for many-core system, Kazuto Matsui
- Introduction to Massively Parallel Programming on Epiphany, Shinichi Yamagiwa
- From Kickstarter project to Linux distributions, Andreas Färber
- Maximizing floating point performance on the Epiphany, Anish Varghese
- Practical Parallella expansion board design: My path to an autonomous SDR device, Sylvain Munaut
- High end audio playback with the Parallella, Patrick Cazeles
- At scale Parallella application deployment, Shaun Mulligan
If you have the budget and time to travel, we would love to see you there. If you plan on attending, please leave a quick note in the comments below to say hello.
See you in Tokyo!